Crankhouse Winter Series (now at Thunder Point)
The Warrnambool Mountian Bike Club invites you, your family and friends to the Thunder Point Winter Series. The first of three mountain bike events is next Sunday 22 June.
Brought to you by Crankhouse and Warrnambool Mountain Bike Club, this family-fun and all-standards mountain biking event warms up chilly winter riding every year.
Where: Thunder Point Trotting Track (McDonald St, Warrnambool)
When: June 22 11am
Cost: Free for Season (GOLD) Pass holders
$10 for everyone else, 1/2 price for juniors
MTBA licence available on the day. Please bring valid MTBA card.
- kids, Mums and Dads can ride around the safe and friendly track
- spectators will see many laps of competitors from the sunny vantage point
- enjoy life and warm up your winter weekends
- easy-moderate MTB track with plenty of marshalls (a.k.a. motivators)
- hot and cold beverages, and food on-site for your enjoyment
- teams consist of all standards of riders.
- a cosy open fire to warm yourselves
- some hot water and perhaps a shower
- a covered venue for recovery!
Turn up this Sunday 10am-12 with a rake and your bike to help sweep the track.
Other events in the series are on Sundays 20 July and 28 August.